Image Map

4 October 2013

Pre-Christmas spending ban.


After posting my September Empties post, I had a sort through of all the un-opened products and have decided to do a pre-Christmas spending ban. I have more than enough products from last year's Christmas gift sets, so have no reason to buy anymore!

While the temptation of this time of year will be hard to resist - 3 months to Christmas, the stores beginning to stock all the tempting Christmas goodies, I have decided on 3 exceptions to my spending ban:-


  • Repurchases of products that I completely run out of, is allowed. Unless I can do without it/or have a substitute version.
  • Boots have an Advert Calender which looks very good, and I have never had a beauty advent before, so this will be my one and only treat.
  • There are a couple of birthdays during this time, and some beauty products are planned on being purchased for gifts.

I am going to start my ban from this Monday, 7th October, and keep it going until Monday 2nd December, 8 weeks in total. I will post little updates on how I am getting on, even the bad days! If anyone else is putting themselves through a spending ban, let me know! I am sure we could both do with some moral support!




P.S. I had a bit of a blog make over today, and made all the banners etc myself. Hopefully this will be the last blog make over I have...for a while anyway.

Also, I am still gaining numbers for the Bloggers Book Club I have been thinking of starting. A few of you have already signed up to receive the emails, and would love to try and gain some more interest to get off to a good start.

If you are interested to know more or sign up for the Bloggers Book Club, click here for all the details.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for the lovely comment, I always reply as quick as I can.
If you have asked a question, make sure to check back :)