Image Map

30 September 2013

September Empties.



Not many empties, next month there should definitely be more! I am actually contemplating a spending ban at the moment. I seem to have a never-ending supply of unfinished products! I was also doing a bit of a clear out over the weekend, and have a box full of unopened products, especially from previous Christmas gift sets, so a spending ban really is needed.

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer - I am a big fan of Liz Earle's skincare products. I love the bottled version of the Instant Boost Skin Tonic that comes as part of the 3 step kit you can buy. It has a lovely, subtle floral scent, and feels nice on my skin.

I actually received a travel size of the spritzer, and loved having it handy in my bag to sprites over my face during the day, especially during the Summer to freshen. A must especially in an air-conditioned office!

It was enviable - I had to order the full size version! Repurchase? Definitely!


VO5 Heat Protection Styling Spray - I am so pleased this is done! I bought this in desperation when my favourite heat protection spray, Lee Stafford's Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Mist, seemed to disappear from Boots' shelves.

This product did nothing for my hair. I found it harder to straighten my hair, and didn't offer as much protection from the heat as Lee Stafford's product, leaving my hair feeling dry, and looking quite damaged.

Thankfully, Boots have restocked on Lee Stafford's Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Mist, and my hair is straightening beautifully once again! Repurchase? No!



Interested in a Bloggers Book Club, then read more about it here.


2 comments :

  1. I thought toners and spritz were marketing cons until I got the Liz Earl Skin Tonic! So good! The smell reminds me of Refreshers sweets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Refreshers sweets! Next time I use it I will be checking to see if I can smell that!

      So did I, and a lot of toners I tried in the past really striped my skin. Awful! Liz Earle is pretty much impossible to beat in my eyes!

      Delete

Thank you for the lovely comment, I always reply as quick as I can.
If you have asked a question, make sure to check back :)